ALL SET Consulting has been awarded as SAP Recognized expertise in SAP S/4Hana due our strong knowledge and experience in the last years being part of the biggest S/4Hana implementations around the globe.
Join the SAP S/4HANA revolution with ALL SET Consulting.
What Does SAP S/4HANA Mean for Your Business?
The future is here with SAP S/4HANA: A Digital Core designed for 21st century business needs To thrive and stay relevant, companies need to rethink business models, business processes and how people work. This requires a breakthrough technology that finally bridges the gap between transactional and decision making systems.
To achieve this, SAP invented the most disruptive pure in-memory column store business platform, SAP HANA. With SAP HANA we can finally re-imagine business. Built on SAP HANA, SAP S/4HANA is a break-through, next generation business suite, a “Digital Core” that provides immediate insight, intelligence beyond automation, and integration not only between departments but connected to the world. SAP S/4HANA is also complemented with an entire set of solutions to drive business value on the edge of the enterprise.
The reasons why you should choose SAP S/4HANA as your digital core include:
Build and maintain a thriving business by listening, adapting, and responding to changing environments in real-time.
Acquire deep industry capabilities for every line of business with a digital core that’s just as unique as your business.
Help ensure your business processes can keep pace with rising customer expectations.
Extensibility and insight:
Access a comprehensive ecosystem of solution extensions that provides the tools and capabilities necessary to foster customer loyalty.
Choose a deployment strategy that is best suited for the needs of your business, including an on-premise, cloud, or hybrid environment.
- Overview pages and analytics
- Procurement hub
- Predictive contract consumption
- GR/IR Reconciliation
- Order fulfillment and delivery performance
- Generation of one consolidation invoice
- International trade management
- Predictive quote-to-order process
- Real-time inventory management
- Embedded transportation management
- Embedded extended warehouse management
- Advanced available-to-promise capabilities
- Predictive stock in transit
- Live MRP processes
- Detailed scheduling
- Optimized production planning
- Demand-driven MRP
- Complex manufacturing
- Commercial project management
- Project and portfolio management
- Variant configuration
- Receipt management
- Real-time finance management
- Closing cockpit
- Commodity management
- Compliance framework
- Business integrity screening
- Customer management service
- Multichannel interaction center
- Geographical enablement
- Report and repair malfunction
- Asset management for resource scheduling
- Legal content management
- GDPR tools
- Digital assistant
- Embedded key industry functions
- Restructured and improved industry-specific capabilities